Responsibilities as Paralegal:
- Preparing and processing of legal documents
- Closely monitoring and follow-ups of pending cases
- Review company contracts, non-disclosures agreement and all other legal docs
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents.
- Provide general administrative support
- Perform other related duties as required
- Closely monitoring of dues (receivables) and clients credit limits while maintaining strong and mutual relationship with clients.
- Timeliness in approval of SO's, collection, posting of payments and reconciling of accounts.
- Reconciling and analyzing short payments and old receivables
- Conducts Credit Investigation and recommends for upgrade or downgrade
- Submission of accurate and timely reports as required by management and customers and making sure that set targets are met according to timetable
- Excellence in Account and Relationship Management (external)
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal Management, Political Science or relevant legal qualification
- At least 1 year work experience in Paralegal
- Basic understanding of legal contracts
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Basic computer skills: using MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, managing emails, etc.
- Able to present information in forms, tables and spreadsheets
- Willing to learn
- Good time management skills
submit your comprehensive resume, 2 x 2 picture, photocopy of transcript of record
and diploma to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
3/F Millennium Business Center, #53 Tangali Street, San Jose, Quezon City, Philippines