- Candidate should possess Diploma or Degree in Business studies / Administrative / Management or equivalent / I.T. Related.
- Must be people-oriented and has an ability to stay calm for upset and irate Customers.
- Must possess good communication skills both in oral and written.
- Must possess strong attention into in details.
- Can multi-task and able to work in a fast pace environment with lesser supervision.
- Should be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and other office application.
- With experience working with Customer support and have technical knowledge and skills is an advantage.
- Attracts potential customers to avail products and services offered.
- Maintains positive and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responds promptly to customers inquiries and able to communicate objective decisions to the Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure. Can handle Customer’ complaint, provide appropriate resolutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Can manage team work to accomplish assigned targets.
- Manage to assist volume of phone calls and emails and utilizes computer technology as its tool.
- Maintains online pages and inquiries and provide updates to market the product and services.
- Process orders both to Vendor and of Customer.
- Prepares Job Orders, Delivery Receipts and Invoices and other forms.
- Analyze and provides recommendation to the Management for the growth of service business.
Make that career move now. Unleash your potential. Show us what you are made of
submit your comprehensive resume, 2 x 2 picture, photocopy of transcript of record
and diploma to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
3/F Millennium Business Center, #53 Tangali Street, San Jose, Quezon City, Philippines