- Generate sales leads in accordance with the company’s overall targets & objectives.
- Experience with defining a product from concept stage through launch and maintenance.
- Develop marketing programs and marketing events, technology & product updates.
- Knowledgeable about the technology, product, market and competition
- Ensure that the sales team are knowledgeable on the products
- Qualify sales leads using criteria such as product requirements, budget / fund, time frame for purchase; categorize the leads as to decision makers and influences.
- Perform telemarketing to initiate sales contact to qualified leads.
- Develop and nurture strategic business relationships with Customers
- Implement excellent Customer Care Program designed to attract and retain customers. This includes efficient Submission of Proposals, Sales Presentation / Product Demo, Sales Contract Signing
- Order Processing, On-Time Delivery, New Products Update and After-Sales Service.
- Conduct Customer Visit to gather Customer Feedback and to ensure visibility of all products to all customers.
- Participate on Marketing Promotions Programs.
- Identifies unmet consumer needs and opportunities; analyzes market, analyst and other research data; assesses competitive products and strategies; develops product roadmaps and business plans; defines and prioritizes product requirements, features and functionality; develops go-to-market models
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing Business Studies/ Administrative/ Management or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years I.T. retail sales experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and influence stakeholders and technology leaders.
- Background in advanced analytics, customer segmentation, and predictive modeling; ability to convert analytic findings into customer insights that power marketing strategies and programs
- Demonstrated success defining and executing new product strategies
- Strong business/financial skills with expertise in data preparation and analysis, modeling
- Direct experience interacting with sales, end-users, and technology partners and must have broad channel reach extending to regional corporate dealers and resellers
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
Make that career move now. Unleash your potential. Show us what you are made of
submit your comprehensive resume, 2 x 2 picture, photocopy of transcript of record
and diploma to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
3/F Millennium Business Center, #53 Tangali Street, San Jose, Quezon City, Philippines