- Must possess a College Degree preferably in Marketing, Mass Communication or IT-related course, or equivalent.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills.
- With above average work ethic and level of maturity, a team player and self-motivated.
- Keen on details. Highly presentable and professional.
- Goal-oriented and knows how to multi-task effectively.
- Experience as receptionist is an advantage
- Fresh graduates with potential are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Receive incoming telephone calls and direct it to the appropriate person
- Provide answers to public enquiry or customer enquiry
- Perform data entry, filing and other clerical duties
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to the Sales Department.
- Provides updated price list whenever applicable.
- Prepare other necessary reports as requested.
- Performs other tasks that may be required from time to time.
Make that career move now. Unleash your potential. Show us what you are made of
submit your comprehensive resume, 2 x 2 picture, photocopy of transcript of record
and diploma to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
3/F Millennium Business Center, #53 Tangali Street, San Jose, Quezon City, Philippines