- Reports directly to the Managing Director and assists in his everyday function.
- Ensures that all the business requirements and schedules of the President and Managing Director are organized, recorded and provided efficiently.
- Ensures that all communications and directives of the Managing Director are properly disseminated to all concerned individuals.
- Organizes and records the business schedules of the President and Managing Director. This includes meeting confirmations.
- Key custodian of the conference room and Executive Office.
- Responsible for all local sourcing, canvassing, negotiations and procurement of supplies, materials, services and items for Company use.
- Finds and compares vendors as per P.O. processing procedure. This includes analysis of where/what to purchase with the best interest of the company in mind.
- Records, maintains and updates the vendors’ directory.
- Coordinates with service providers in relation to maintenance of building facilities and equipments. This includes repair, replacement and preventive maintenance of Delivery Vans, Airconditioned units, Generator, Water pump, Electrical wiring, PABX System, Fire extinguishers, Pest Control and other services that the Company may require.
- Ensures that all required office supplies, cleaning supplies, furnitures, equipment, materials and other items/units for Company use are available. This includes monitoring of deliveries to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Candidate must have Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/ I.T. Related/Administrative/ Management or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 6 months related work experience in Purchasing
- Has above-average communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Must be people-oriented and confident
- Must be responsible, highly-organized and keen to details
- Can multitask effectively and can work under minimal supervision
Make that career move now. Unleash your potential. Show us what you are made of
submit your comprehensive resume, 2 x 2 picture, photocopy of transcript of record
and diploma to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
3/F Millennium Business Center, #53 Tangali Street, San Jose, Quezon City, Philippines